If you’re enrolled in a business college, then business management research paper topics are not news to you. However, when it comes to choosing a research paper, you can get a little stuck with choosing a topic. You risk of choosing a topic that’s either too broad or simply not interesting to the reader. That could essentially mean a lower grade for you. However, the world we live in today is an inspiration and full of business topics, you just have to look closely. Whether you’re looking for Ph.D. research topics in management or strategic management research topics, keep on reading.
Interesting Business Research Topics
With the business world and studies being complex, picking the right business research paper can be tricky. In order for you to write a good and intriguing business research paper, your choice of topic must be in your field of interest. In addition to choosing an engaging topic, your research topics related to business must be well-researched and backed up with facts, so that it grabs the attention of the reader. This is why so many students struggle or get nervous when it comes to the choice of topic. For this and the following year, you have plenty of subjects and topics to cover, and right now we’re going to list a several that could be a great and unique topic. Just remember to take on a unique perspective on these research topic examples. Below you will find a couple of popular business research paper ideas for this year, that would make an interesting topic, if researched and presented properly.
- Challenges of Small Enterprises
- Business Leadership
- Comparative of business ethics laws
- Regulation of Workplace Diversity
- The Word of Mouth Power in the Digital Era
- Franchising VS Opening Your Own Business
- Is Involvement with Charity a Benefit for Companies
- Is Internet Advertising the Most Popular Means of Advertising
- What is the best country to invest money into in 2018
- How are healthy work environments created
Research Topics in Business Administration
A business administration research topic offers students a great chance to write something innovative, and establish their academic success. But with hundreds of business management research topics available for you to choose from, this can be a frustrating task. Which business administration topic to choose so that it’s effective and can be easily researched and well-presented? Once again, it’s important to consider your subject, and your field of interest, and then find business research topics that you’re easily going to write about. Among so many business administration topics, we’ve chosen ones for you that are the most interesting ones, so that your research paper is read from cover to cover with excitement.
- The Effect of Advertisement on Consumer Behavior
- Impact of Wages on Employee Productivity
- Strategic Management and Productivity
- Staff Motivation and Impact on Productivity
- Management and Measuring of Employee Retention
International Business Research Topics
International business research topics provide students a unique chance to write on global business topics, not just business issues that concerns one country. Such topics can be more lucrative but a little bit more complex. Research paper about business has to be based on international and current events, and it can’t be too narrow or too general. Otherwise, you’ll be dealing with an extensive research paper that doesn’t say much, and it doesn’t lead to a good grade. Keep on reading to find ideas for some of the most popular international business research topic ideas that you can use and create your very own, unique and successful research paper.
- Do Companies Around the Globe Need to Be Present on Social Media
- Companies That Have Failed on the International Market
- Do Governments Profit from War?
- Small Business That Are Guaranteed to Succeed
- What Languages Could Become International Business Languages?
Business Management Research Paper Topics
Need to write a research paper on business management? To do so, you need to develop an interesting and researchable question, which in this case can be a rather challenging task. Why? Because this field has plenty of sources available, and on many facets of it. Finding a narrow, focused question is essential to writing a fine paper, which is why your topic is the fundamental tool for quality writing.
Your task here is to find a subject or issue that can be researched, meaning that it isn’t too broad or too narrow. Then, the goal is to find the topic’s focus. Whether you choose to explore the field of enterprise, that of trade, or commerce – there are plenty of different subject matters that will demand extensive research on your behalf.
To help you with this endeavor, we present you with 10 great ideas for research paper topics for business management:
- Women in the entrepreneurial world
- Managing conflict in work team
- Issues that occur during business startups
- The business consequences of excessive work
- Reasons to start a new business after a failure
- Inter-organizational networks and leadership
- Service and product development in a strategic alliance
- Crisis management in an organization
- Network markets and innovation as a strategy in them
- Social entrepreneurship and enterprise
Topics for Business Ethics Research Paper
This field allow students to choose a myriad of topics for their business ethics research paper. You can select something around morality, duties, integrity, business behavior, as well as any other matter that is bad or good for the society, the company, or its employees.
The range of topics you can choose increases daily due to the increase of ethics issues in the business world. People are involved in different businesses, giving you an opportunity to research something as common as honesty within the workplace, to something as general as environmental protection. Moreover, business ethics explores ethical conflicts between different groups of people: employers, customers, employees, as well as their surroundings.
Below you will find some great ideas for business ethics research topics you can choose from:
- Moral principles and their effect on business decision making
- Causes of unethical behaviors in a workplace
- The roots of business ethics: history and psychology
- Moral judgement that do not take place in business
- Honesty by the companies: should they always be honest with customers?
- Can a big ethical mistake lead to a firm’s bankruptcy?
- Taking responsibility for a company’s corporative ethics
- Business ethics for the personnel and the manager: is it the same?
- The need of ethical codes for companies
- Avoiding sexual harassment in a workplace
Argumentative Topics for Business Research Paper
Argumentative research papers are your opportunity to select a meaningful business topic and evaluate data that will help you establish your opinion and position on the matter. In its core, argumentative essay uses existing, published literature and materials, as well as collected data, to present the understanding of the author in an argumentative manner.
That being said, your task is to select argumentative research paper topics related to business, meaning that you need to first set your position, explore various viewpoints, and support the chosen position with evidence. Furthermore, you’ll have to compare it to the rest of the viewpoints, while making arguments that put your idea on a pedestal.
To aid you in the selection of such topic, we made a short list of ideas you can use or get motivation from:
- Mergers or acquisitions – which is better?
- Should manufacturing avoid just-in-time production?
- Businesses who focus on market vs. those who focus on products
- Hiring new employees by offering them better value
- Service-oriented businesses and the democratic requirement from entrepreneurs
- Can leadership be developed through learning or practice?
- Monetary incentives vs. fringe benefits and personal acknowledgment
- Should companies exploit the labor to maximize their profits?
- Animal testing and biased responses: do companies lose a competitive advantage because of it?
- Investing in social media campaigns and digital marketing to capture the attention of the audience
Small Business Research Paper Topics
The world of business is complicated and often cruel, especially for small businesses. If you study in the business department, you will be required to explore the issues and ideas related to small businesses, investigate different companies, as well as the behavior of the consumers.
The range of small business research topics is very wide despite the size of these businesses. Big companies might have more sources for advertising and enhancing of their products, but small businesses often strive more in some definite niches. This is an interesting area to explore, but it is only a starting point for you. To give you some inspiration, we made a list of ten great small business paper topics for research.
- The most effective strategies for small business promotion
- How important is social media marketing for small businesses?
- What niches shouldn’t be chosen for a small business?
- Types of products that consumers are more likely to buy from a small company
- What would happen if small businesses disappear from the market?
- The pros and cons of organizing a small business with a friend
- The effect of image on the consumer’s mind and its power in modern business
- Psychological tricks small businesses use to make people buy the more expensive product
- Healthy work environment in a small business and how to create one
- The best countries to open a small business in 2018
Business Communication Topics for Research Paper
How do you define business communication? This term signifies information sharing between business people within an organization, or business people and their customers. In its core, business communication is a process that requires understanding and seeks mutual cooperation. Nowadays, this communication is no longer limited to telephone and written exchanges. Technology allows for many methods for such communication, opening up various opportunities for business communication paper topics for you.
If you were asked to write a business communication research paper, you have plenty of choices to choose from. However, your task is to select a researchable and interesting topic which will be presented in a way that is easy to understand. Here are some ideas for you:
- General communication vs. business communication
- Internal business communication vs. internal business communication
- The necessity of communication in business
- Is business communication today cognizant of the differences in technology in the global environment?
- Does business communication obtain recipients’ actions?
- The different types of documents in business that require business communication
- Communication within a business and its effect on the external image
- Four basic elements of business communication
- Exploring different mediums and channels for business communication
- Is active listening important for business communication?
Business Law Research Paper Topics
Finding good topic for your research paper on business law is not easy. The topic you choose should attract the reader’s attention, as well as merit points for you to get a high grade for your writing skills. And while you can choose any topic related to business law, the difference between a commonly researched and an interesting one will determine your grade.
Business law is a broad field, meaning that you’ll have to narrow down this topic into a more focused one. To be able to assist you in doing so, we have come up with some unique, yet very interesting business law topics for research paper. Feel free to use them for inspiration and motivation for your writing.
- Should authors protect their written work under legal names or nom de plumes?
- How non-disclosure agreements can save the companies from greedy former employees
- Is the copyright law more on the side of the singer or the artist when represented by a recording company?
- How to define authority before negotiation starts?
- How much can a company do to prevent the former employees from joining a rival firm?
- Marijuana-based businesses in the US and the interaction between state law and federal law related to it
- Do state officials have a better chance to succeed with a dismissal request for corruption cases?
- Insider trading and its definition throughout the decades
- How beneficial are the laws of sale and consumption of alcohol for the public’s wellbeing?
- Should the death penalty apply for some corporate crimes or not?